This article is specially designed for users seeking an easy and reliable solution for Microsoft Office 365 tenant-to-tenant migration tool. So, Just go through this write-up, and you will get a beneficial solution for the same.
Microsoft was having 44 million users active by March 2020. Later, it became 75 million by April. And a massive change in their user base came in October 2020, and it was 115 million daily active users, and the numbers are increasing day by day.
It is evident from the above numbers that Microsoft has a huge user base and makes it more common within organizations, which leads to the migration queries arising more often. Nevertheless, with the increase in the number of merger and acquisition activities, migration query becomes very common. However, Microsoft does not provide any direct method or tool for Office 365 tenant-to-tenant migration.
In the absence of any direct method, we suggest you try the best Office 365 Tenant To Tenant Migration Tool. The tool is an advanced feature-rich, tried, and tested utility that ensures a seamless and secure data transfer experience to its users. This utility is capable of taking place in multiple types of data migration projects in Microsoft 365.
You can download this utility and avail yourself of a free demo by activating the software. Users can use the demo version of the software to migrate two user accounts in Microsoft Office 365 for free, and users can verify the working and performance. For further migration, you need to purchase the license, which is available at a reasonable cost.
Salient Features of Microsoft Office 365 Migration Tool
- Browse CSV to Add Details
- Date Based Filter for Email, Document, Calendar, and Contacts
- Detailed CSV Migration Report
- Complete Cloud to Cloud Migration
- Software Versions Available for Windows / Linux
- Option to Set User Priority for Migration
- Free Demo Version for 2 User Accounts
More Prominent Features of Office 365 Tenant to Tenant Migration Tool
- Date Filter – This awesome filter enables users to migrate data selectively according to date range.
- Group User Mapping – You can create user group mapping by enabling this feature in the workload selection. That can greatly help in migrating multiple user accounts in one shot.
- Maintain Folder Hierarchy – This tool is designed to maintain the folder hierarchy, making Data management easier for users.
- Detailed Report – This tool provides an option to download the detailed report of all user migration in a single CSV file.
- Re-Run Migration – For failed items, skipped items, or newly arrived items, this utility proves an option to re-run migration without creating duplicate files.
Working Steps Of Office 365 Tenant to Tenant Migration Tool
You can take multiple types of data migration projects in this utility within just a few clicks. Follow these steps listed below to perform this task.
Step 1. Download the tool from the above download button and run it on your local windows computer. Afterwards, you have to select the migration platform for which migration will take place. In this case, select Office 365 as the source and the destination migration platform.
Step 2. In this step, you must choose the required categories, i.e., emails, documents, contacts, and calendars. Additionally, you have to enable a few things like “Migrate Document Permissions” and Check the group mapping option from the workload selection.
Note: Use the date filter for selective data migration based on a particular date range.
Step 3. In the coming two steps, you have to log in with the admin credentials, i.e., Admin ID & Application ID, of the source and the destination account, and click on the validate option to validate the required permissions.
Step 4. For better user data management, create a group mapping between the source and the destination tenant. We have three different options, Import Users, Fetch Users, and Download Template to accomplish it. So, you can use it accordingly and click on the validate button.
Step 5. In this last step, click on the start migration button, and Office 365 migration will start.
Ending With A Note
To conclude, migration queries are arising quite often now. However, users are still in a dilemma of choosing the right tool for this task. Therefore in this blog, we have come up with the ultimate solution for this operation.
Using the Office 365 tenant-to-tenant migration tool, one can easily migrate data from one tenant to another in Microsoft 365 with maximum data protection.